Sunday, May 22, 2011
Y-U-M-M-O
Bonefish is definitely in my top 3 favorite restaurants. The food is just down right amazing and I don't think I have ever had a bad meal there (although I almost always get the same thing - Bang Bang Shrimp for starters, cup of soup and Crab Cakes with a side for dinner).
In my group of friends, we always go to the two same restaurants for one of our Birthday's - Bonefish or SoHo. I don't know why we don't venture out and be daring every now and then, but these two spots are the favorites among us. Thankfully, our birthday's are scattered all over the place, so when we do meet up, it's a special treat.
That's it, I'm going back within the next week. I can't publish a post about food and not be hungry...especially for this food!!
Labels:
Personal
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment