Sunday, September 25, 2011
New branding...Martha Stewart style
For some reason I've become very crafty lately. I don't if it's because I'm approaching my 30th, or if I saw a random infomercial on some craft-related item, but in any case, I've been making a lot of random "things" lately.
For years, I've been delivering my client's CD's and albums to them in just regular, plain gift bags. None of my logos were anywhere, CD covers were just a picture from that particular session...in a nutshell, it was a dull way of delivering my products. So I wanted to change it up and personalize it a bit more.
I looked into ordered pre-made bags with my logo on them, but after researching several different companies, I realized I was going to be paying about $200 minimum for a pack of 12 bags, or from some cheap-o company who offered a minimum order of 1,000 bags. I just wasn't happy with what I was finding, so that's when I got the idea to start making my own gift bags.
I went to Big Lots (love, love, love that store) and purchased a bundle of plain white bags for $10. I believe I got 24. Deal! Obviously I'll need more, but this was just a test run, and if it didn't work out the way I wanted it to, I didn't want to be stuck with 100 plain white bags.
After that, I purchased some plain card stock paper, regular Elmer's Glue and random ribbon colors and designs. Then, I put on my Martha Stewart pants and went to town. The logo on the front was just printed off of my printer, and the CD covers were also made on my computer. It really only takes about 5 minutes to make a bag.
So, there it is....my newly branded gift bags for my clients. I couldn't be happier with them and so far, the feedback has been wonderful.
Labels:
Personal
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment